Meshmixer Beta 3.2.487 is ready for testing! Go to beta.autodesk.com, sign in or create an account and click on Meshmixer Beta.
Participating in Beta testing will give you an early preview of what's coming in the next version of Meshmixer.
Big changes in this Beta:
- Redesigned the entire Print workflow. See www.mmmanual.com/printing for details. We have eliminated 3rd party printing services that were not working properly and causing crashes. You can now easily add custom printers and use your printer software to do the actual print, or you can export your model as STL and send it to the 3rd party printing services.
- Implemented Customer Error Report (CER) functionality. A report can now be sent to Autodesk when Meshmixer crashes, which will allow us to debug your issues in a more meaningful way.
- Added a hotkey for toggling printer bed rendering
- applying Offset to a mesh with boundary
- silent install for Windows
- using '<' and '>' keys for Mac to contract/expand selection
- mesh normal rendering mode has correct default now
Please give it a try, and, as usual, report your bugs using this form: report-a-bug
Don't forget to select correct Version (3.2.487) against which you're reporting a bug.